What Am I Searching?
Easy Search searches the library catalog and many of the Wilson Library's databases to help you find the most relevant information available to you. The search is in EbscoHost, but is also searching ProQuest, Sage, and others. The EbscoHost interface gives you the ability to limit your results by date, resources, subject area and more.
Take a couple of minutes to watch the short video for some tips and tricks of searching.
Features to notice:
Tips for Easy Search
Create a My Ebsco Account
My EbscoHost allows you to create your own account within EbscoHost databases (e.g. Easy Search, PsycArticles, SocIndex, Education Research Complete, etc). There are quite a few benefits of setting up your own account:
- The items in your folder stay with you! Unlike when you aren't signed it, if you close your browser you lose everything in your folder.
- Create folders to organize articles
- Keep track of persistent links, journal and search alerts
- Ability to create webpages and search boxes for your webpages
- Keep notes for your articles
To get started, click on the "Sign In" link in the top toolbar.
If you haven't created an account before, click Create an Account. If you have, go ahead and sign in!
Now you are ready to go! Search and add things to your folder as normal. When you are ready to organize, start creating folders. These will be available to you in all EbscoHost databases.